Workforce stealing

And more will yet want to join your fine Electronics planets …
I wish I could, but if I did I’d work with you to pull my weight with POPI.

I agree 100% - Populous was not very well thought out, and especially with a reset it is going to cause massive problems. It’s one thing to have someone steal half your workforce when you have 15-20 and it’s not as big of a deal, but when you are on one or two bases and you lose much of your workforce, it has the potential to become a rapid downhill slide into COLIQ. Buildings keep depreciating, and prefabs are going to be very expensive (likely bought from MM) at the start of the game. Settling non CX worlds with the populous changes is going to be even more of a struggle than it already was, and this is in turn going to lead to serious shortages of critical resources such as AL.

As I just wrote in 777’s post to the Devs,
I also “hate” the stealing of engineers / scientists on planets without contributing to popi.

Spending millions only to see more than half of your workforce get stolen / dissapearing is not motivating , on the contrary.

With shipbuilding getting released, it’s only going to get worse, due the lot of engineer/scientist production it’s gonna take…