The Early Access release will launch on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
After two years of First Access content and optimizations, Prosperous Universe is ready to take the next leap in development! A brand-new world is upon us where both new and seasoned players start on equal footing. The introduction of Company Headquarters adds a new layer to your base-building strategy while on the road to galactic riches. And rumors abound that a mysterious fourth faction has taken up residence among several planets.
If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
- An expanded universe featuring 4,000+ planets
- Company Headquarters
- A new faction: Antares Initiative
Core Module Kit
To mitigate some of the COLIQ abuse potential of the starting materials we removed the materials necessary for founding a base from the starter packages. Instead we added a new item, the core module kit
CMK which will be used to found your first base.
CMKs are not tradable at CXs and cannot be used for anything else than starting the first base.
HYF(so you can make
- Added new minerals
MGare now elements
- Changed category of
- Adjusted some recipes in
AMLfor better input / output weight ratios
- Small buff to
FERrecipes to account for the fact that they require
- Reduced electronics MMs (including
- Reduced weight and volume of
- Raised the amount of consumables and production materials in starter packages
LMbuilding costs to use
LTAfor earlier accessibility
TRUto building costs of
- Improved consistency of area / building costs of habitation buildings
- Smoothened building cost curve of habitations (e.g.
HB3now uses lightweight prefabs,
HB4now uses reinforced prefabs)
- Introduced new materials (
BRS) to allow for the construction of basic STL-only ships on Technician tier
- Adjusted effort for hull plate recipes in
- Reduced weight of all hull plates for consistency reasons
- To counteract the hull plate weight reduction, increased weight of
SSCand reduced thrust of all STL engines
- Reduced the amount of necessary building materials for infrastructure projects
- Increased the upkeep intervals to 3 and 10 days (was 1 and 7 days)
LRcontext items to
- Increased safety and health generated by each base
- Renamed POP command to WF to discern it more clearly from planetary population commands
- The workforce distribution mechanism was changed to counteract workforce stealing. Instead of re-distributing all workforces each week, every base keeps up to 75% of its workforce and only the rest is re-distributed among all of the planet’s bases.