The 2021.1 release will be released on Thursday, 25th of March
If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
- Stations now have Local Markets! The only difference to planetary LMs are that they are limited to shipping ads and everyone (PRO license required) can post shipping ads. The origin or destination address of an shipping ad has to be the station!
- While fixing an issue with the length of the usernames in chats we also added a corporation tag to every username their company has joined one
- After a base is deleted (due to a
COLIQfor example) the initial workforce of 200 pioneers is removed.
- The population will not create a workforce reserve pool if the available workforce is smaller than 3x amount of companies requesting that workforce
ALOmarket maker bid has been reduced from 68 to 42
- Added missing resource oxygen to some fertile planets:
These changes have been deployed some time ago:
- The resources
HALhave not been generated properly. Added them to some planets. For a full list see here.
- Fixed a contract bug that occurred when a delivery was attempted and the contract timed out afterwards. This would leave the contract in an invalid state.
- Warehouses didn’t check thoroughly enough if there is enough space for the goods if a unit is removed.
- Flight segments will remember their fuel usage (and consume the fuel accordingly) even if the servers restart in the middle of a flight
- Fixed the ship inventory sort controls
- Input-less recipes (for example in the buildings
SE) are now shown in the