Promitor Governorship Update Thread - Prdgi Style

The COGC upkeep bill was filled today. Generous donations by @Dalaimoc and @BlackMilos have been recorded.

Please don’t worry about contributing to the COGC. As Governor, it is my role to ensure that the COGC upkeep is met.

Financial Statement

Inventory SOH

General Ledger

Inventory Adjustment Report - RAT

1 Like

Why did you increase some of the fees? We at TRI believe that all fees should be set to the minimum and that the people should directly receive their tax money.

I’ve received a second dividend payment. This payment is substantially more than the last.

Total dividend payment is 277,080 ICA. This is roughly 1,600 ICA per hour, whilst COGC expenses are roughly 1,050 ICA per hour. The excess equates to approximately 15,000 ICA per day which we can allocate towards infrastructure investment.

At this current rate, we will be able to afford approximately 2.5 LM or WAR per week through public funds.

I’ll be looking to discharge the loan I made to cover the first COGC upkeep period after the next dividend payout.

The second COGC upkeep of my governorship has now occured. @JeromeLon generously donated 1 MCG to our COGC.

I’ve cleared through most of the inventory which I had purchased, leaving only 369 RAT remaining in stock.

General Ledger, entries since last COGC are below blue line

1 Like

I’ve received a dvidend payout of 417,600 ICA.

I’ve repaid the loan I made to GIFT. We only have assets now.

4 Likes

Its COGC Upkeep time! This week’s upkeep cost 194,298.29 ICA.

@PrAdam generously donated 162x RAT and 509x MCG!

1 Like

I’ve received a dividend payment of 440,370 ICA.

We have a fair bit more money available for investment. I’d like to preserve around 250k ICA to allow for COGC upkeep - which leaves about 300k ICA for investments.

Head over to the Investment Opportunites Thread to submit your ideas for infrastructure investments:

1 Like

I’ve received a dividend payment of 448,130 ICA.

We now have 1m ICA in our assets which means we have around 750,000 ICA ready to invest.

There has been a fair bit of talk about using some of this budget to provide an ADM on Apothecary. If wish to support building an ADM on Apothecary, or have some other infrastructure investment ideas, head on over to this thread:

I want to collect a few more suggestions, then we can start up another poll.

1 Like

I have paid the COGC bill.

Total bill for this upkeep period is 171,417.17 ICA.

We are building up a good balance ready for investment.

If you have any suggestions for investment opportunities, please post them here:

3 Likes

I’ve received a dividend payment of 459,310 ICA.

The COGC upkeep is due in 4 days, which leaves us with 1.1m ICA in savings.

My liquid assets to show that I’ve kept that amount on hand and not spent it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The COGC Upkeep has been paid. Thanks to @szedalt, @jade-cat, @DrinQ, and @Poragon for donating, I appreciate it - but it makes more work for me.

Total bill for this upkeep period is 164,335.28 ICA.

Edit: I screwed up by one of the account assignments in the general ledger. Its fixed now, but no-one else noticed. Probably a good indicator that no-one really reads this.

I read them, I just don’t audit your accounting :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I received a dividend payout of 456,270 ICA.

1 Like

I’ve received a dividend payment of 450,410 ICA.

The COGC upkeep has also been paid. Thanks @PrAdam @deveth0 @Countzero @szedalt for your donations.

We have over 2 million ICA ready for investments.

Even the general ledger looks healthy.

3 Likes

I’ve received a dividend payment of 443,630 ICA.

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been very busy in RL lately.

COGC upkeep has been paid. Thanks to @PrAdam for the donations.

I’ve received a dividend payout of 486,100 ICA.

1 Like

Nearly 3 million burning a hole in your pocket, and arguably being removed from the economy. Are we really expecting populous to need Promitor alone to drop 3 million to maintain and develop its infrastructure? Or are you also expecting to use this money to quickly develop both Prom and its surrounding planets (Whether they have their own ADM or not :wink: )

That money can be burned out immediately on Promitor building out and supplying the settler and technician level buildings.

Its been a while. I’ve been keeping track of revenues and filling COGC since my last update.

Lots of people have been donating to populous infrastructure, and I thank you all for doing so.

I’ve updated our target operating levels for the Safety Station and the Infirmary to the currently built level.
This change should show once the population report fires in about 18 hours.

This will also be the first time that the upkeep for our safety station has been fully met. It will be intersting to receive the results.

In terms of new infrastructure investments, we should focus on building out our Security Drone Post, Infirmary, Wildlife Park, Art Gallery, and Library.

A lot of materials that are required for these facilities are not on the market.

As I don’t have a lot of time to go researching the material chains, I’d like to request that people submit their pricing for the expensive stuff.

A tender system seems like it could work well here. Over the next week, I want to try to upgrade each of the above mentioned infrastructure projects by 1 level each.

I also would like to be able to provide most of the required materials for their upkeep.

Please submit your pricing offers for the required materials as a reply to this comment so we can get started on placing CX orders for what we need to upgrade things.

I’ve transitioned to a new document model for bookkeeping which was developed in conjunction with @777isHARDCORE. This document has been made available to all other governors practicing transparent governorship.

Here’s the financial statements.

Here’s the general ledger.

1 Like

I would suggest building out the Emergency Center before the Security Drone Post further, especially if your SST isn’t maxed. The EMC will be much cheaper to construct and upkeep than the SDP.