Name THAT Planet Round 7

I’m definitely +1 to Circa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It was a close call but QQ-001a eventually won out and will be receiving a formal name! So far we have Eli, Hestia, and Circa. Are there any other names that you would like to suggest?

Hestia is too close to Hephaestus so if it’s chosen people will get the two confused. Even worse, it will mean we will have to type three letters instead of two when we want to find either one. That adds up over time.

atlas is what im putting down

Dickbuttosaurus is what it should be named :o

1 Like

Literally, the only right answer right here.

2 Likes

Morano or Moran. Hopefully there isn’t a planet with a similar name already.

I take back my Hestia suggestion and vote for Circa. That’s a damn good name.

If we’re going for a circle theme, then “Round 7” fits perfectly. Just saying…

To avoid confusion and heartache in shipping, I think it should be Perses, a sibling

“Llarona” (ya-rona). Crying woman in Spanish, since the planet is in QQ system

1 Like

On behalf of all SNF, We like the name Eli

2 Likes

Scylla - another stop in the odyssey

Let’s name it Zero!
Need 20 characters…

Of the names listed I like Atlas and Circa

Here’s the final vote! Please choose the best name for QQ-001a:

• Eli
  • Hestia
  • Circa
  • Atlas
  • Morano
  • Moran
  • Perses
  • Llarona
  • Scylla
  • Zero

0 voters

If When Circa wins, I’m going to laugh soooo hard when players start complaining about sending ships to the wrong one.

It’s only a matter of time… :rofl:

5 Likes

This exactly, the name Circa is just waaayyyy too similar to Circe, with it even being so close to it makes it even worse

1 Like

Yeah, I really don’t like how close the names are. It’s going to cause a lot of problems.

1 Like

And so shall it be! QQ-001a will now be known as Circa. Thanks to everyone who participated! We will do this again soon so don’t worry if your planet didn’t get chosen. Hope you guys are ready for Prestige!