CUOP - Mid-term update

I don’t understand this line of “why are you surprised that we are angry”?

We are not. We knew that a few members of this community - let’s say, folks that aren’t exactly wallflowers, would carry on like this. I will say it is unfortunate to see newer members swept up in your crocodile tears. Your actions - specifically buying the SCN at our low prices and either stockpiling it or reposting it for 2k/u higher, speaks far louder than your words.

It also funds CUOP. Thanks for your investment, guys. Please keep it coming. We will keep prices low so that other players can participate in this economy too!

I also like how those prices you posted are higher than they were prior…

1 Like

You try to screw with our gameplay, dont be surprised we screw with your fake goals (also when is it changing? This one is getting boring)

You are only putting your true intentions on display. We are still profitable at this level. For those that would like to place buy orders at 3300, we will be filling these, and continuing to post sells until these two very vocal players get tired of funding the expansion of CUOP.

i wonder how long it’ll take? 100 years? 1000 years?

who knows…

if you want hms/scn from me all you need to do is ask, i will beat any price that cuop offers you, just ask SmartDog

this isn’t about money, it’s about egos

oh so its about the money now?

Changing the narrative again how cute

1 Like

Got any more HMS/SCN for me :wink:

1 Like

I’ll buy some from you and we can sell it back if you like?

1 Like

New CUOP pricing updates - wanted to get these out in advance of Ignition, so players can start to plan. As mentioned in the release notes, devs have shifted the formula for SCN, HMS, and possibly other high-tier consumables. This will make it possible to drive prices down even further in coming weeks, which is very exciting - especially as demand for Technicians increases.

• SCN now trading between 3200 and 3400 on the CXs, and we’d like to see SCN below 3000 by next weekend.
  • BCO up on Prom and Montem at 350/u
  • PCB production just started last week. We will work through the buys on the CX, and would be great to get down in the 2200 range. Please continue to post buys, it will give us a good sense of demand. Prom gets it first (sorry, SmartDog).
  • HMS production is now started. Perhaps all the controversy has helped spur sells, as pricing is more competitive already. We will start posting in small quantities in a few hours, and target price by end of week is 1600.

We are excited about all of the new interest in the copper industry. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to join one of our production chains - there are many opportunities for new and experienced players alike, find me in-game (comrade / COMM) or see GDP discord.

We are watching closely for a price crash due to anti-CUOP production, and we will make updates here as we can.

Congrats to anti-CUOP forces on their recent tactical efforts! Happy shipbuilding!

3 Likes

Output for tech consumables like HMS and SCN has almost doubled.
Why not half the price of these products?

So SCN and 1500 and HMS at 800.
With the new recipes you still make enough profit.
Drop the price!

2 Likes

Dang, I haven’t even had a chance to login and you guys are demanding change. <3

1 Like