Bugs and Improvements

yes, but the game mechanic of the mm is that you cannot post beyond them, so if the mm is 10-100 you can only post orders from 10 to 100, but to completely prevent orders which can never get filled you have to only allow orders from 10.01 to 99.99
f.e: you cant buy dw for 18.99 because it would be out of the price band, but you can buy for 19.00, which is still outside
Untitled
so valid prices should be above 19.00 (instead of 19.00 and above) for buy orders and below 121 (instead of 121 and below) for sell orders at DW

also, the confirmation screen for orders outside the mm is kind of unnecessary, because both options have the same result of not beeing able to post the order
Screenshot 2021-09-28 123500
edit: a minor issue: when resizing a window so it has a scroll wheel, when a confirmation prompt appears, it only shows for the part of the window which would show if the content was scrolled to the top, so if you scroll down the prompt does not show there and you can still click the buttons where the prompt does not reach

I spot a cheater using multi accounts too transfer funds. Where can i report this activity?

I want a customizable workforce buffer that lets me hide Pios, Settlers, Techs, Engis, Scientists with buttons if my base doesn’t have them. Category and Essential may be hideable as well.

Here is an idea what it would look like:

I currently use a spreadsheet that generates a BOM for my local market orders. The BOM looks like this:

BOM
619 RAT = 31781
631 DW = 24972
70 COF = 23875

this list can get quite long my Katoa base needs 21 different MATs

It would be very helpful if I could let the spreadsheet also generate a command that lets me post LM ads directly.

LMPB = post buy, LMPS = post sell, LMPT = post shipping

LMPB <Planet> <MAT> <AMOUNT> <CURRENCY> <PRICE> <CONTRACT DAYS> <AD DAYS> <RATING>

1 Like

The volume graph in the market chart uses an odd scale. Some examples:

One unit of SCN was traded, but instead of showing 0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1, the vertical axis shows 0, 200m, 400m, 600m, 800m, 1:

In the below chart, the largest trade for FEO was ~250 units, but instead of showing 0, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, the vertical axis shows 0, 50, 100, 200, 200, 300. Note that the ticks are equally spaced, yet 200 is showing twice - once where 150 ought to be, and once where the real 200 is. Then 300 is showing where 250 ought to be.

My guess would be that instead of using a straightforward numeric output for the ticks, it’s using a function designed to display rough distances in km. Hence rounding up to the nearest 100, showing fractions as X hundred metres, etc.

You can contact me directly, either here in the forums or in Discord. Thanks.

Can I suggest some form of in game report that we can use if we see suspicious activity?
Put some server side checks on it too to prevent abuse. You could add a simple check to see if the reported player has bought and sold the same commodity (selling for less than they buy) in the last hour then they get a 24 hour trading ban and a warning.

I’d like for the “open link” button that leads to external websites to use target="_blank" so a new tab is automatically opened without need for ctrl.

4 Likes

I’m still not entirely convinced that the 0 population bug is fixed, OR, that there isn’t a residual problem with planet VH-331d.

After your explanation, I demolished and rebuilt my base, hoping that this would trigger the fixes that you mentioned.

As expected, I had 200 pioneers immediately - the ones that a new base brings with it.

After a week, my workforce dropped to zero again, and all production was halted. The planet’s population has been showing as 0 all this time.

Is this expected behaviour? I’ve never settled an empty planet before. Does the first player on a planet have to suffer some weeks of zero production before the population starts appearing, so I should just wait? This seems unlikely, it would be penalising the first player(s) pretty hard.

Hmm, indeed, there still seems to be a problem. Anyways, I fixed the population manually, you should see your initial 200 pioneers and a proper population report. Please let me know if these vanish after a week as well (they really shouldn’t).

This isn’t a bug with the game itself, but a bug with the voucher code redemption system. I recently received the email with the 10% off Pro voucher code, so I went to check what the prices would be for the different packages. I entered the voucher code for the 12 month package and it was showing the 10% discount. I backed out to see what the 6 month package would be and it wouldn’t let me reenter the voucher code even though I didn’t purchase the 12 month package, and it wasn’t applied when I viewed the 6 month package. So it basically thinks I used the code even though no purchase was made with the code.

Hey, thanks for reporting this bug. We became aware of it quickly after releasing the voucher code. Will have to talk to the others about its current status though!

1 Like

Do you want to complete the original purchase or buy another package size?

I was probably going to get a different package size.

Financial screen shows very strange numbers for me right now.

“Change: plus negative 535%”

A couple of suggestions to improve the interface:

• sorting columns. For example, in CXOS it would be nice if I could sort the orders by exchange, type (buy/sell), status, etc.

• grouping inventories. I’d like to be able to have or create categories (construction material, consumables, goods going to market, etc). Would make it a lot easier to view & mange warehouses with a large variety of items.

It would be nice if we could split water into Hydrogen and Oxygen with some “sci-fi” tech :wink:
If FTL travel and harvesting gas giants is available this could be a thing too. With some basic tech, new or current building on pioneer level.

Hydrogen is extremely abundant. The opposite would be more useful. Burning H and O in an INC to get H2O. There are lots of H GGs that are massively overproducing it.

Both should be an available process, since those are basic chemical reactions.
Probably in long term and large scale harvesting H from GGs is the more efficient solution, but that requires a new base and supply routes.