Bugs and Improvements

The issue on the recurring order is solved, thank you!

1 Like

Just starting and the galaxy and system map doesnt show my fleets

its a option for PRO licenses or what?

Got a spontaneous Error , yesterday it worked fine

In Building Construction , when i try to click on every menu(Resources,Pioneers,Settlers…)
i get this “Component failed to render.” Error.

Refresh Page or Relogin doesn’t work

Browser Firefox 86.0 - 64bit

I take it you are located on Umbra? I just fixed an issue with its population. Please try again.

No, ships and planets should be shown regardless of the license. What browser do you use? Have you turned hardware acceleration in your browser on?

thanks molp its fixed

1 Like

I think it is worth noting that there are also two AM sectors (north and east of Benten). And I think there was another pair, but can’t remember now.
East
AM_East_of_Benten !
North
AM_North_of_Benten !

I found an issue with the commodity exchange, but it may be known already.

I issued a buy order with no ships and no warehouse at the station (Hortus) for the Insitor Cooperative Market Maker price.

I didn’t know if it went through or not so I clicked delete on all orders in the CXOS window until I got a ship there. At this point I think the items got deleted but the money was not refunded.

I sent a ship there to re-perform my orders, but when I got half way through I ran out of money. I checked every inventory in the INV command but didn’t see the first few orders anywhere.

I did see a related error on the console but I can’t access your account to check at the moment. Did you COLIQ the company?

Yeah, I did COLIQ. I didn’t know it would be addressed so quickly. Just wanted to start over and join a corp. where needed.

Trying to replicate it on my new company, it looks like I just made a contract. I feel stupid now, lol. Should have watched the tutorials a little bit harder.

Not sure what caused this

Deimos had 25 open settlers jobs despite having 60 settlers this week

My settlers population didn’t update until I opened the pop report (was at 0, now at 25)

Chrome, I have hardware acceleration off

Have you tried turning it on? The maps only really work with HW acceleration on.

I was just wondering if the production lines have changed at all for experts, and if this is still correct?

Since I’ve been running my EXTs for at least 24 days lets say (not including whats currently in queue) and still haven’t gotten a second expert yet.

Could it be that you ran your EXTs at low efficiencies during the last two weeks? If I remember correctly the experience gained is based on 100% efficiency. Eg. If you run your EXT for 1 day @ 100% efficiency then you get 1 day of experience. If it runs for 1d @ 25% efficiency you only get 1/4 day of experience.

Oh awesome that makes sense then, I thought a running production line counted all the same.

I may have found an issue with experts. It seems I have “found” two phantom experts increasing my production that aren’t really there:
Food Industries 4 / 5 19.74% -2
Not really sure how that happened, but here are the events as I recall them:
Four days ago I gained an Extraction Expert and added them. Then I logged out. The next day I logged in and when I routinely checked my experts buffer I realized the ACT-Button for my Food Industries Experts was green, so I clicked it. Since I hadn’t received any notifications about getting new Experts I just assumed they had been removed when I activated the Extraction Expert. But when I checked again today, I had 4 of my 2 Food Industries Experts working.

Regarding the APEX, could the chat windows be optimized?
When having multiple windows, the first two columns (date/time and user) take most of the space, also depending on the longest username in the chat. Wouldn’t it be possible to have a “plain” button in the tab so the first two columns are hidden, or a “hide username” and “hide date/time” each (or even better “hide time” and “hide date” separated)?
(username hidden would work in 1:1 chats, your own text could just be in another color)

3 Likes

I think no scroll bars in the BS buffer is a bug?

1 Like