If your APEX console is stuck in a loading state after the update, please make sure to refresh it once after the update to ensure you got the latest version.
- A notification is created when a contract partner fulfills a condition. That way it should be way easier to keep track of contracts
- In the CoGC contribution tile the own inventory is shown more prominently
- Expert experience gains are now based on the recipes default cycle time instead of the time the production order took to complete. The latter has resulted in higher experience values when the production was halted for some time.
- Expert spawn rates have been decreased. The first two experts still have the same time requirement, but the others spawn later. We think it has been too easy to get to 5 experts in an industry.
- Aborts of flights have to be confirmed now.
- The aerostat foundation requirement for gaseous planets has been reduced to
ceiling(building_area / 3) units.
- The weight and volume of aerostat foundations have been reduced.
- Local market ads are now shown as fulfilled (and therefore are deletable) when the corresponding contract is fulfilled
- The countdown accuracy of the currently running production order has been increased to match that of queued orders.