Leaderboards

Most other games have Leaderboards. I noticed my company went ‘A A A’ today and thought it would be interesting to know how many ‘A A A’ companies are in the game, and how mine compares. There could be leaderboards for ‘A A A’ companies by equity, income, and area used. And it could be a valuable tool for deciding which companies to invest in on a future PrUn Stock Exchange.

3 Likes

I don’t expect the PrUn Stock Exchange to be implemented any time soon.

With the passing of techoblade, I decided to rewatch some of his best videos, specifically potato wars.
Having a leaderboard per recipe/commodity produced, would incentivise a small but dedicated people focus in one product. people like my self would do this.

heres the link to the video, Its a 3 parter.

Leaderboards are great and all, but more info on company buffers would be great too. Here’s a rough mock up of what a company buffer could look like.

why should I be able to see another companys financials?

1 Like

I think it would be interesting, but mainly I would prefer to see some real data rather than this scoring system, maybe you could have the option to keep your financials hidden, dunno why you would want to tho; it’s just a game.

well, same could be said why you want to see the details, its just a game so a scoring should be enough?

1 Like

OMG what a troll, excuse me for being interested in what other players are doing, didn’t mean to offend ya; princess glad…jeeez. #onlyonthepositivedwell

The leaderboards are large, which makes sense cause this game has some scale to it. It would be neat to see on the company info screen someone’s top position in a category.
Seeing your highest rank means checking the first nineteen categories and then for Commodity Production category manually typing in the code for every good you produce(could be 5, or 20, for me its more, and easily more than what i do is possible). You may not get excited to see you’re 1419th place in some other factions reputation, but if you produced some RG lately and turned out to be 11th, are you watching that particular leaderboard?
Finding your highest rank seems like the kind of thing we should have technology do for us.

2 Likes

Agree.

maybe like the top 10 top positions on the Leaderboard for oneself.
Maybe on the company screen?

this is more along what i would think it can be
https://i.imgur.com/90BvHwr.png