Game speed needs tweaked

Love what you’ve done so far with the game. I’ve only played for a couple days now, but I don’t see myself continuing for long.

Everything takes sooooo long to accomplish that it will soon feel like a chore to me, I’m sure. I think if you want to cater to a larger audience, the entire game should be sped up by a factor of nearly 10. If it takes me 24 hours to fly somewhere, now it should take 2.4 hours.

If this is too unreasonable an increase, I think a factor of 4x to 5x would work if you can chain actions. Like ship fly to market, pick up goods, fly back. Infinite build queues, etc.

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to PrUn.

A lot of us find the current game speed to be almost perfect, even a little fast sometimes.

I understand it feels incredibly slow at the start. Unfortunately you will likely find your little empire grows quicker than you can manage with the time you are willing to invest.

Take advantage of the slower pacing at the start. This is a time when you can be forging relationships that will set you up for the rest of the game. Get a solid understanding of APEX. Learn the materials tree and the facilities.

PrUn is designed to be played at a slower pace because there is so much more going on than what you actually “play” in game. Setting up production and shipping is probably only around 5% of what I do to “play” PrUn. A LOT of players are in the same boat as me.

This game style may, or may not, be right for you. Regardless, please remember that you will always be welcome here so long as you remember to respect players. Companies are not players, they should be mercilessly crushed.

Good luck! Prdgi.

1 Like

I agree that the beginning is way too slow but I think it’s an issue with pacing rather than game speed.

I think PrUn could really benefit from a system similar to achievements; So for example the first time completing a cycle you get 1k local currency. 10k for building your 5th building etc

This would help give a boost to new players and give them goals to work towards while they figure out the game

;)

Welcome to the forum SmartDog congrats on your first post

On one hand i think changing early game pace could be interesting but may make false expectations. I think an improved tutorial could definitely help with this though, making people realise how much they’ve done and how it’s all real time as well as perhaps some times that complete in the next 5-10 minutes to help hook people.