Community Awards - December

Welcome to the Community Awards (December) nomination period.

About the PrUn Community Awards

The PrUn Community Awards occur on a monthly basis. They are designed to allow the community to recognise those players who have made an impact, positive or negative, on the game or community.

The awards are coordinated by the following players

• Prdgi

Duration of the Nomination and Voting periods.

The nomination period shall run for the duration of the calendar month. Expect variance of up to 1 day due to time zones.

The voting period shall run for 7 days from creation of the polls.

Nomination process

Nominations must occur in this thread to be considered valid.

Nominations must contain the following details:

• The name of the player being nominated
  • The award/s for which the player is being nominated
  • The reason for nomination

Polls will link back to the nomination so that voters can make informed decisions. It is important that you “sell” the nominee as worthy of the prize.

Nomination Guidelines

• Unless specified by an award, players may not nominate themselves for any award.
  • Generic nominations ( “I nominate them for all the awards…”) will not be accepted.
  • Nominations for any awards coordinators for any award will not be accepted.

Prize Sponsorship

Players may pledge funds towards any existing award by contacting the a member of the coordinating team.

Players may establish additional awards by contacting a member of the coordinating team. Those wishing to establish an award should be willing to provide financial or material sponsorship for the award.

Prize Types

Prizes may consist of a combination of

• Financial
  • Material
  • Bragging Rights

Prize Claiming

In order to claim financial or material prizes, the winner must be able to utilize the Local Market mechanic. This means that a player must have a PRO license in order to claim a financial or material prize.

Types of Awards

Awards may be “Community Choice” where public nominations are accepted and the winner is chosen via a community poll.

Awards may be “Coordinator’s Choice” where public nominations are accepted and the winner is chosen by the coordinating team.

Awards may be “Discretionary” where the coordinating team select a winner. Public nominations are not accepted for this type of award.

Awards may be “once-off” or “recurrent”.

Here are this month’s awards

PrUn’s Player of the Month (December, 2020)

Did someone do something noteworthy or notorious? Who was the most influential this month?

Type: Community Choice

Prizes

1. Financial: 200k ICA, 200k NCC, 200k CIS

Donor Transparency

1. Prdgi: 50k ICA, 50k NCC, 50k CIS
  2. Slomes: 50k ICA, 50k NCC, 50k CIS
  3. Catfiz: 50k ICA, 50k NCC, 50k CIS
  4. Name_Dunno: 50k ICA, 50k NCC, 50k CIS

Prdgi Prize for Community (December, 2020)

Has someone done something great for our community? Is there someone who always helps the newbies?

Prizes

1. Financial: 100k ICA, 100k NCC, 100k CIS

Donor Transparency

1. Prdgi: 50k ICA, 50k NCC, 50k CIS
  2. Name_Dunno: 50k ICA, 50k NCC, 50k CIS

Robbin’ da Hood (December, 2020)

The pirate prince, Dirk_Diggler, takes wealth from the wealthy and moves it over to the not-so-wealthy. If you know someone that is not-so-wealthy who would like to be wealthy, let the pirate prince know!

Criteria

1. Nominated company must be less than 200 days old at time of nomination

Prizes

1. Financial: 50k ICA, 50k NCC, 50k CIS
  2. Material: 100 NA, 100 CL
  3. Bragging Rights: Being slightly less poor

Donor Transparency

1. All prizes provided by now-slightly-less-wealthy players via Dirk_Diggler

December Nominations

PrUn’s Player of the Month (December, 2020)

Prdgi Prize for Community (December, 2020)

Robbin’ da Hood (December, 2020)

I would like to nominate @SmartDog for the Prdgi Prize for Community. They’ve been extremely helpful in helping new players on Montem by creating Supernova Foundries and providing experienced advice on how to navigate the market and the apex console for new players!

I would like to nominate @Houston for the PrUn’s Player of the Month. Their eloquent articles and rhetoric while combating the CUOP has been super entertaining and has gotten me a lot more involved in the game.

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @pencil111111111 for Player of the Month. Although @I_am_Tex got the resistance to CUOP moving I think that effort was in November’s award period, but @pencil111111111 went the extra mile and pushed those efforts over the line, freeing us from tyranny!

I’d like to nominate those running the Secret Santa (I think @Pord and @EatTacos88 ?) for the Community prize as its a great idea bringing some much-needed positivity to the community.

I’d like to nominate @jelutz77 for Robbin’ da Hood. He’s young, he’s not so wealthy, and he’d like to get into chemistry…

3 Likes