Poll: t-shirt designs!

Dear licensees,

as part of our upcoming First Access launch, we’ll be offering an array of support tiers for purchase much like you’d find it on Kickstarter. This will include physical rewards such as t-shirts. I’m wondering which design you guys would prefer, so I thought I’d ask before we commission any. :slightly_smiling_face:

So far, I’ve come up with three combinations:

1. Front: One of several 3D ship designs. Back: “Prosperous Universe” and APEX Rock.

1. Front: APEX Rock. Back: One of several artwork designs.

1. Front: One of several 3D ship designs. Arm: APEX Rock. (Nothing on the back.)

Which do you like best?

• Design 1
  • Design 2
  • Design 3
  • Other idea (explain below)

0 voters

Feel free to provide feedback and make some suggestions of your own.

Cheers!

Personally, I think it disingenuous to show any 3d renderings. The game isn’t about that and there is none of that in the game. Why give the idea that there is?
Keep the rock on the breast, and the rock/name combo on the back. Or, possibly, one of the commodity squares, like FEO on the breast with the rock/name combo on the back. You could have a few of those and players could pick the commodity they like best for their shirt.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the feedback! We were thinking of doing the font / icon combo you described anyway, just wanted to know which other design(s) you would prefer. :slightly_smiling_face:

However, there will be 3D renders of ships in the game’s ship editor once it’s ready! The design in the sample above was made by our concept artist Mac.

PS: The commodity idea is fun, maybe we could put two BEER icons next to each other or something. However, doing custom designs according to every player’s wishes would ramp up the price per shirt significantly.

1 Like

Oh, didn’t mean custom for everyone, just a handful and they could pick their fav.
And I didn’t realize the renders would be in Apex. Sorry for making the assumption that they wouldn’t.

1 Like

No worries! You’re right, we could make a few commodities-based designs for people to vote on. :slightly_smiling_face:

And to be fair, that ship editor is still a ways off, even though there have been (internal) versions of it for many months. :wink:

1 Like

Hey Mjeno. This is bairloch’s other account. You guys let me create it after an unfixable error on my other account in the last wave. If you just wanted to send this one a key, I’ll drop the other one. I prefer this name anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I think I remember that! I’ll DM you real quick, so we can figure this out. :slightly_smiling_face: